Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Farewell April, 2014! Here's Some Of What I Saw...


What a month it's been! As the day fades into the western sky I picked a few photographs and put them on this blog post to remind me of the month. It's been a very busy month for me and the fam!



It was a month of birthdays! My son, daughter, and mother-in-law had birthdays this month. Happy birthday, guys (and gals...)!


We painted our aging mailbox--the only purple mailbox that I know of.



I switched job locations. I now work in Ogden, Utah, and for all you photographers out there, there's a million things to photograph in Ogden. If you've got a day, or an afternoon, grab your camera and just drive downtown. You'll be blown away!



And to get me to work, I've begun taking the train, and I love the train!


We had Easter...



And Comic Con FanX...


And, of course, sunsets.


April, you were good. Let's see what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment