Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Salt Lake Comic Con FanX Has An App...Best App Ever!


 So, I checked the Salt Lake Comic Con FanX website (found: HERE) and I noticed something new, they have their own app. I thought I'd give it a whirl.

And I'm glad I did! It's the best app ever!

Okay, okay...maybe not the best app ever, but it's pretty cool. Let's take a look at it, shall we?

Under Details, it has General Info/FAQ, Maps (Venue/Location), News/Buzz...


Which is great! But lets say you want to see a specific celebrity or panelist. I'll pick one...ah, here we go:

SCOTT TAYLOR

Just look under Guests/Booths and find: Scott Taylor. Yeah, you'll have to scroll down, trust me--it'll be worth it.


From there you can click on the name and get all the panels this distinguished guest will participate in and the days he'll be there.


You can click on the panel then add it to your schedule. You can also go to Schedule and add the event there. You'll get Event Details and you can even see where it will be held by clicking on the map.


How cool is that?

Answer--pretty darn cool!

But seriously, it is a very cool app. I know it's going to help me next week. So, if you're going to Salt Lake City Comic Con FanX, download the app! You'll be glad you did!

1920_Mobile_App*

* Photo used without permission from: http://saltlakecomiccon.com/salt-lake-comic-con-fanx-2014-mobile-app/

No comments:

Post a Comment