Friday, July 25, 2014

But, I've Always Had Eyebrows...


Whenever I do a show, it's time to put on the make up. I don't normally put on make up--only when I'm on stage. Still, I believe (and she will back me up on this...), I wear more make up than my wife.

Still, there's one thing that freaks people out whenever I put on stage make up. 

I suddenly have eyebrows.

Since it does freak people out, I decided to take some before, during and after selfies of my make up transformation. Here you go!


The before picture...


Base added...


Eye's done...


One eyebrow...


And the other...


Until it's all done.

As you can tell, I'm not an expert at applying make up--I'm completely self-taught. But after so many shows, directors and stage managers seem to be okay with how I look. And, after I'm done with my make up application, I have to say, everyone's pretty much right--I do look freakish with eyebrows. 

The funny thing is, I've had them all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment