Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Four Veterans Days...


Today is Veterans Day.

Since January 2011 I've been writing this daily blog and this is my fourth Veterans Day about which I've written. This year I thought I'd do something I've never done before--basically this post will be a link to the previous three.

So much has been written today by so many about how grateful and thankful they are to the veterans who have worked, fought and died to secure the freedoms we enjoy. There are those with varied opinions of the military's importance to our way of life. It simply cannot be argued that without the sacrifices of many men and women, life, as Americans understand, it would not exist.

For my father, his brothers, their families, friends, neighbors, strangers, a sincere thank you.


Veterans Day 2011 Blog Link: HERE


Veterans Day 2012 Blog Link: HERE


Veterans Day 2013 Blog Link: HERE

God bless those who serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment