Saturday, January 17, 2015

This Month's FanX Panel Schedule...


First, I'd just like to say that I am honored to be a featured guest at this month's Comic Con FanX. If you've followed this blog since September 2013, you know I've been lucky enough to be part of each Salt Lake Comic Con. There's been three so far.

I was blown away when my friend Blake asked me if I wanted to help out with the first Comic Con. I jumped at the chance, but when the doors opened, I had NO IDEA what I was doing. Fortunately, I made some friends that first day who had done conventions in the past. They helped me out a lot and I ended up having a great time. As I did with the next one and the next.

But, this is the first time my picture has been included with so many great talents. Hence, the honored part.

We got our schedules yesterday so I'm letting you know, that if you're coming and you'd like to see, here's the details.


Looks like I need to brush up on Harry Potter. You can also go to the FanX website to find out who else will be on these and all the panels. I'm going to be with some good friends on some panels and hopefully make new friends and contacts on the others. 

In a few weeks we'll meet and have a good time. I'll also have a booth with other local Xchyler authors. I'll have details on that on an upcoming blog post. Please come by and say "HI!" I'd love to see you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment