Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Yellow Flowers Of Spring...


If you've followed this blog for any length of time (especially in the spring...), you know that this is not my favorite season of the year. Plants literally try to kill me--killing me softly with their pollen. So, I don't do as much yard work as I should. 

But, I do enjoy the colors.

Especially our hill of yellow flowers.


Before our neighbors built their house, the northeast section of our yard bordered the mountain and there was no boundary between our property and a million weeds. My wife found some yellow flowers that look like daisies and planted them. Luckily for us, they are hearty plants that do well in our climate. Needless to say, we have a healthy crop of beautiful flowers this time of year.

Soon they will stop blooming and the hill will return again to its non-flowered state. And even though those plants are constantly plotting my demise, they still look beautiful this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment