Monday, August 7, 2017

Nothing Says "Happy Birthday" Like Bowling At Boondocks...


Tonight we celebrated your youngest's birthday. We asked what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to go bowling. Thankfully, there's a bowling facility in the next town over. On Mondays they have a family special--perfect timing!

Bowling is one of those activities where, I believe, going too often can be too much. Plus, I don't know if my body can do a lot of bowling anymore--it's what happens when you get old.


Tonight was fun, except we had a haunted lane. It broke down, gave us more points than we earned, robbed one of us a sure strike, and kept us guessing the whole time. Haunted bowling--give it a try sometime.


The whole family went. There are now three teenagers in the family. Most families don't even have three kids and when they think of having three teenagers, it's enough to make father lose his hair. Luckily for me, that happened decades ago. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yes, family bowling--like I said, too much and it ruins the experience. Glad we were able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment