Monday, October 9, 2017

When Worlds Collide...Author Daniel Swenson On The Legednarium Podcast


What happens when two great podcasts collide? A fantastic episode, that's what. Today, on The Legendraium Podcast, Daniel Swenson, author of The Shadow Above the Flames and creator/producer/all-around everything guy of Dungeon Crawlers Radio Podcast, joined Craig, Kyle, and Todd to discuss the Three Levels of Storytelling.


I learned of the two podcasts at about the same time. I'm not sure which one I found first, but I've been following both for years. Craig was gracious enough to invite me to participate with Todd on one episode. I found the experience a pleasure--no complaints. And, in fairness, Daniel has asked me to join him on his show a few times. Scheduling conflicts have prevented me from doing that--something I'd very much like to do.

35377726

Both shows have insightful content, knowledgable guests, and banter that goes from informed to witty very quickly. I've been steered toward many books and films I would not have otherwise known about had I not listened to these podcasts. Right now, The Legendarium Podcast set up a GoFundMe page to help build for the future. You can participate by accessing their page: HERE.


What this particular episode (Legendarium's 151st, in fact...) has is a great conversation about the levels of storytelling. There's so many things out there, so many stories, so many films, that they can all get lost in the haze. That's how I feel about it, sometimes. This episode helps to bring things into focus. So, if you're familiar with either or both of these podcasts, or if you've never heard of either of them, downloading and listening to this particular episdoe will give you a good feel for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment